Machine Learning & AI DevCon
June 5-6, 2018 | Santa Clara, California
Machine Learning & AI DevCon will explore the hardware and software challenges of building up and debugging the complex machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) systems in applications such as such as medical devices, robots, drones, point-of-sale equipment, industrial automation and others. Co-located with IoT DevCon.
Conference topics will include:
- Machine learning and AI algorithms
- Machine learning and AI hardware – processors and systems
- Applying ML and AI in automotive, industrial, medical, and other applications
- Introduction to ML and AI
- The future of what machine learning and AI and augmented reality will bring
Dr. Carlos Macian, eSilicon’s senior director, innovation and competitive strategy will present An ASIC approach to unlock deep learning innovation:
AI/deep learning algorithms demand superior performance. While FPGAs, GPUs and other forms of dedicated processor help, a custom chip always provides the ultimate in performance with the lowest power and area. The challenge is mapping advanced and rapidly evolving algorithms to an ASIC in a predictable and cost-effective manner. eSilicon will present a unique approach to address this challenge.
Please also stop by booth G16 to see more about eSilicon’s machine learning offering.