November 12-15 | Dallas, Texas
SC18 provides the leading technical program in the supercomputing community (as measured by impact) through a review process that meets the highest academic and professional standards. The broadest and largest of any HPC conference, components range from invited talks, panels, and research papers to tutorials, workshops, posters, Birds of a Feather sessions, and a graduate showcase.
eSilicon at SC18
SerDes secrets revealed in a private presentation
eSilicon will provide a deep dive into our 56G full DSP SerDes under NDA at SC18. Request a private meeting with our SerDes team here.
Demo boards are available under NDA as well, providing a low-risk path to adoption. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach beyond the rack: >2Tbps through >5 meters of copper cable
eSilicon 7nm 56G long-reach DSP-based SerDes + Samtec 5m Twinax Flyover™ Cable Assembly
eSilicon and Samtec will demonstrate true long-reach capability for the most demanding system environments in next-generation 25 and 50 Tb/s switches with Samtec Twinax Flyover™ Cable Assemblies. Developers can accelerate their time to market with a high-performance, flexible, easy-to-configure SerDes that targets all of the common Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI standards as well as proprietary rates common in data center and 5G wireless infrastructure applications.
The demonstration will be conducted in Samtec booth #521 at SC18.
What you’ll see
- First-to-market full DSP (Tx and Rx) 56G SerDes in 7nm with true long-reach performance for use in the most challenging backplane applications
- Design flexibility through a unique clocking architecture and firmware-controlled design
- Meet your PPA targets with superior performance and power efficiency
- Build a robust system with demonstrated error-free operation in 56G PAM4 over a 30dB backplane without forward error correction (FEC) & operation over a five-meter cable
- Reduce time to market with our revolutionary graphical user interface (GUI) that allows quick, easy bring-up and system validation. From the GUI, users can access all the monitoring features such as non-destructive eye diagrams, SNR & BER, bathtubs, histograms and power measurements
The SerDes is part of eSilicon’s complete, highly configurable, FinFET-class 7nm networking IP platform.