September 23-25 | Dublin, Ireland
The ECOC Exhibition is the largest optical communications exhibition in Europe, held each September in a different European city, ECOC 2019 is the key meeting place for decision makers from across the fibre optic communications technology industry.
Now in its 24th year, the exhibition now attracts over 6,000 decision makers from all around the world – bringing together manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to networking, gain insights on the latest developments, new products and trends in the industry.
eSilicon at ECOC 2019
Join us in Stand 650 for multiple demonstrations of our 7nm 56G PAM4 and NRZ DSP-based long-reach SerDes capabilities. At SuperCompute 2018 in Houston, we demonstrated our 56G SerDes over a five-meter Samtec backplane cable assembly. Let’s see if we can beat that in Dublin in 2019.
What you’ll see:
- First-to-market full DSP (Tx and Rx) 56G SerDes in 7nm with true long-reach performance for use in the most challenging backplane applications
- Design flexibility through a unique clocking architecture and firmware-controlled design
- Meet your PPA targets with superior performance and power efficiency
- Build a robust system with demonstrated error-free operation in 56G PAM4 over a 30dB backplane without forward error correction (FEC) & operation over a five-meter cable
- Reduce time to market with our revolutionary graphical user interface (GUI) that allows quick, easy bring-up and system validation. From the GUI, users can access all the monitoring features such as non-destructive eye diagrams, SNR & BER, bathtubs, histograms and power measurements
More about ECOC 2019
Alongside over 300 international exhibitors, the exhibition is full with interactive features and seminars. Live demonstrations are provided in the FTTx Village and free training sessions covering fusion splicing and fibre preparation tools. The extremely popular Market Focus theatre includes thought provoking presentations from some of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies working in optics today discussing the key issues facing the market.
This year’s logo is based on Newgrange – an ancient Irish passage tomb about 40 miles South of Dublin. It was chosen as the logo because it has a light passage which is aligned to the rising sun on the Winter solstice so one day in the year the light will travel all the way down the light channel. It was thought that this was a nice link to the content of the conference and exhibition and also showcased Ireland’s heritage. You can find out more about Newgrange here: https://www.newgrange.com/