March 3-7, 2019 | San Diego, California
The Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
eSilicon at OFC 2019
SerDes secrets revealed in a private presentation
eSilicon will provide a deep dive into our 56G full DSP SerDes under NDA at OFC 2019. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a private meeting.
Live demo: 7nm 56G full DSP long-reach SerDes
eSilicon will demonstrate true long-reach capability for the most demanding system environments in next-generation 25 and 50 Tb/s switches with eSilicon 7nm 56G SerDes. Developers can accelerate their time to market with a high-performance, flexible, easy-to-configure SerDes that targets all of the common Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI standards as well as proprietary rates common in data center and 5G wireless infrastructure applications.
The demonstration will be conducted in eSilicon’s booth #5416 at OFC 2019.
What you’ll see
- First-to-market full DSP (Tx and Rx) 56G SerDes in 7nm with true long-reach performance for use in the most challenging backplane applications
- Design flexibility through a unique clocking architecture and firmware-controlled design
- Meet your PPA targets with superior performance and power efficiency
- Build a robust system with demonstrated error-free operation in 56G PAM4 over a 30dB backplane without forward error correction (FEC)
- Reduce time to market with our revolutionary graphical user interface (GUI) that allows quick, easy bring-up and system validation. From the GUI, users can access all the monitoring features such as non-destructive eye diagrams, SNR & BER, bathtubs, histograms and power measurements
The SerDes is part of eSilicon’s complete, highly configurable, FinFET-class 7nm networking IP platform.