Our multi-project wafer (MPW) services process is as follows:
1. After you complete the online MPW quote form, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will, unless there are questions or issues, contain your MPW quote and your eSilicon contact/sales manager details. Upon receipt, please email the following information to your eSilicon contact/sales manager:
2. After eSilicon receives your signed quote and returns a fully signed quote, you will receive an email with secure FTP access details. Please upload the following information to eSilicon’s FTP site at least three weeks before tapeout:
3. eSilicon will transfer the files to the foundry and manage all fab-related activities. If any issues come up, an eSilicon process engineer will contact you seeking the appropriate information.
4. Please send a preliminary database at least two weeks before the scheduled tapeout (does not have to be LVS/DRC clean) so eSilicon can do a visual inspection of the database and validate the CAD layer usage.
5. Please send the final GDSII (DRC/LVS clean) at least two days before the scheduled tapeout date
6. eSilicon will quote DRC services per customer request.
7. Before tapeout, eSilicon will send a customer acknowledgement form to confirm the tapeout details.
Please contact us at email@example.com